Your support is key to our success!
We are looking for a number of items from paperclips to computers and filing cabinets to field guides. If you are able to donate any of the items listed below, please contact us at: (907) 888-2121.
We are looking for the following items for our new space in the Folk School:
- desks (2) OR a large table
- lamps (desk or standing)
- office chairs (2)
- recycled printer paper (8.5″ x 11″)
- BIRD FEEDERS!!
- Mechanical pencils for field work
- Rite in the Rain paper (loose)
- Propane for the banding tent
- Additional field guides (plants, invertebrates)
- Day packs or backpacks
- Binoculars in good working order for youth and community programs
- Scotch tape
- Gorilla duct tape
- Sharpies/permanent makers
- Clip boards
- Recycled printer paper (8.5″ x 11″)
- Gift certificates to Office Max for misc. office & printing needs
- Laptops in good working condition (2)
- Large external hard drive (1)
- Two way radios
- Creative fundraisers
- Creamer’s Field Migration Station (CFMS) volunteers–checking & extracting birds from mist nets, recording data, entering & proofing data
- Lead Volunteers (to help train and schedule CFMS volunteers)
- Education Volunteers (interested in teaching workshops & school field trips–training is provided!)
- Grant researchers
Office Space and Seasonal Housing
Please let us know if are willing to host a seasonal employee in the future or if you know of office space someone is willing to donate.